Cannabis, in our case CBD, is an emerging industry that has had a negative shadow cast on it for the past century. Because of this, a lot of curiosity surrounds the subject, so we strive to offer education! Let us know any other questions you may have!
1. What dose of CBD should I start with?
- Everybody requires a different dose, so some self experimentation is required. We recommend starting with a small (2mg-5mg) dose, twice per day, or as needed. o More doesn’t necessarily mean better: if you need 5mg, but start with 50mg, you wont gain any additional medicinal value
2. Will you fail a drug test when using CBD?
- Many people are drug tested for their professions, or in the correctional system. They still deserve the relief CBD has to offer!
- Our PURE CBD line contains absolutely no THC, the psychoactive compound found in cannabis, which is what is tested for in a drug screening. This means you can’t fail!
- Note: Full Spectrum products contain up to .3% THC and can possibly cause the failure of a drug tests
3. Is CBD safe for children?
- While many under the age of 18 do use CBD, it is difficult to answer this question legally. On this matter, we will leave you with another quote:
- “The FDA has approved Epidiolex, which contains a purified drug substance cannabidiol, one of more than 80 active chemicals in marijuana, for the treatment of seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome or Dravet syndrome in patients 2 years of age and older.”
4. What are the side effects of Cannabidiol?
- All of these benefits come virtually risk free. One of the most predominant side effects of a high dose of CBD is drowsiness, which some people use to their advantage when dealing with insomnia.
- Other risks include alteration of appetite and an upset stomach
5. How much will it cost to use CBD?
- A 10mg-30mg dose of CBD in our cheapest, and least cost effective, bottle would cost $1.44- $4.22. People typically use the sublingual drops 2 times per day, leaving the daily cost between $2.88 and $8.44. Of course this number can vary depending on your needs.